top of page

Groupe

Public·74 membres

Today: Shillong Lajong vs. Gokulam Kerala live stream 19 November 2023

Lajong page on Flashscore.in offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).

I-League 2023-24: Shillong Lajong FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC I-League 2023-24: Shillong Lajong FC vs Gokulam Kerala FCYouTube · Indian Football16 hours ago YouTube · Indian Football YouTube · Indian Football Shillong Lajong - Gokulam Head to Head Statistics Games Feb 22, 2019 — Soccer live stream at Bet365. Statistics Soccer Statistics. Soccer The Soccer Teams Shillong Lajong and Gokulam played 4 Games up to today. Shillong Lajong FC register narrow win against Gokulam Nov 27, 2017 — Alen Deory scored the only goal as Shillong Lajong FC defeated Gokulam Kerala FC in their I-League opener | Football News. Lajong live scores, results, fixtures, Lajong vs Gokulam live score | Football, IndiaHELP: You are on Lajong live scores page in Football/India section. Flashscore. in offers Lajong livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Lajong scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. in. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Lajong scores service is real-time, updating live. Shillong Lajong FC register narrow win against Gokulam Kerala FC in I-LeagueNov 27, 2017 11:36 PM IST Alen Deory scored the only goal as Shillong Lajong FC defeated Gokulam Kerala FC in their I-League opener Shillong Lajong FC began their I-League campaign on a winning note as they notched a 1-0 win over debutants Gokulam Kerala FC in Shillong on Monday. Shillong Lajong rode on a 78th minute strike from Alen Deory to beat Gokulam Kerala FC in their opening I-League game of the season. Shillong Lajong FC vs Neroca FC Live Score and Analysis Nov 9, 2023 — Gokulam Kerala FC, 10 Days. India League Division 1, 22-11-2023, Home Current Season Statistics & Comparison. TotalStatisticsHome/Away. [0] 0 ... Eurosport India is the broadcast partner of I-League 2023-24 and the live telecast of this match will be available on its channel. Fans can also watch the Shillong Lajong FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC match live streaming on the FanCode app and website and also the Indian Football YouTube channel. 2026 FIFA World Cup Asian Qualifiers: Sunil Chhetri Wants Indian Football Team to Play As a Cohesive Unit in Opener Against Kuwait. Shillong Lajong FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC 2️⃣ exciting clashes coming up 🤩🙌🏼. @lajongfc will host @sreenidideccan & @NerocaFC will face @AizawlFC today! 🔴🟢#SLFCSDEC ⚔️ #NFCAFC ⚔️ #ILeague 🏆 #TogetherWeRise 🤝 #IndianFootball ⚽ pic. twitter. com/omr008Tbaf — I-League (@ILeague_aiff) November 14, 2023 (SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same. (Photo: Shillong Lajong FC) Assam-born player Alen Deory scored the only goal to give the north-eastern side all three points at the JL Nehru Stadium. Deory found the net in the 78th minute of the match. Playing with four teenagers, including 19-year-old captain Samuel Lalmuanpuia and 16-year-old defender Kynsailang Khongsit, hosts Shillong Lajong showed spark early on, but it was Gokulam who had the first hit at the post through Chigozie’s header off Alsaleh’s corner kick. READ | East Bengal aim to kick off I-League on high vs title holders Aizawl FC Lajong, who boast of the second youngest squad in the I-League after AIFF’s developmental side Indian Arrows, had two chances of their own in the first half. Lalmuanpuia failed to beat Gokulam keeper Nikhil Bernard from a one-on-one situation, while Redeem Tlang was unable to put his shot away from close range as he allowed Bernard to close in and grasp the ball. Deory, however, found the back of the net late in the second half to seal the win. Shillong Lajong FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC, I-League 2023–24 Live Streaming Online on FanCode: Watch Free Telecast of Indian League Football Match on TV and Online | ⚽ LatestLYSreenidi Deccan are third on the I-League 2023-24 points table. Shillong Lajong on the other hand, are 11th. Read below to get live streaming and telecast details of the match. Socially Team Latestly| Nov 14, 2023 02:06 PM IST Shillong Lajong FC will take on Sreenidi Deccan in the I-League 2023-24 on November 14. The match will be played at the SSA Stadium in Shillong and it starts at 2:00 pm IST (Indian Standard Time). Gokulam Kerala FC live stream, fixtures on TVSporticos - Legal Sports StreamsFollow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. We also provide football predictions, standings, data and news from the world of sports broadcasting. Make Sporticos your one stop shop for everything soccer live streams and news. Sportsgambler.com: The Ultimate Sports Betting Guide ... live streams available on desktop, tablet and mobile. The great news is Shillong Lajong logo Shillong Lajong vs Gokulam Kerala Gokulam Kerala logo. Bet365. Durand Cup 2023: Where to watch live streaming and Aug 2, 2023 — Gokulam Kerala FC, Indian Air Force FT, Kerala Blasters; Group D: Downtown Heroes FC, FC Goa, NorthEast United FC, Shillong Lajong; Group E ...

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page