top of page


Public·66 membres

((Streaming>>>>)) Woking - Oldham Athletic live match 18 November 2023

In this match you stick with... Woking FC. versus. Oldham Athletic. Most recent formation. National League - 19. Matchday Sat, Nov 11 ...

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 44% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Woking FC vs Oldham Athletic is worth a look. Woking FC have won 1 meetings with Oldham Athletic, while Oldham Athletic have won 1. Right now, the odds for this match are 44% against the Woking FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 29% against Oldham Athletic winning. The draw is rated at 27%. The Woking FC vs Oldham Athletic match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Woking vs. Oldham Athletic (18 Nov, 2023) Live Score - ESPN (UK)Game InformationThe Laithwaite Community Stadium3:00 PM, 18 November 2023Wokingham, England Top ScorersWoking10P AmondForward Matches: 19 Goals: 57R KorboaForward Matches: 8 Goals: 49R Grego-CoxForward Goals: 4Oldham Athletic30J NorwoodForward Matches: 18 Goals: 722B DickensonMidfielder Matches: 15 Goals: 525A ReidForward Matches: 12 Goals: 5Head To Head RecordDateCOMPETITIONOldham Athletic1 - 0Woking7 Mar, 2023English National LeagueWoking3 - 0Oldham Athletic13 Sep, 2022English National LeagueEnglish National League TableTeamGPWDLGDPChesterfield181521+2347Barnet191333+1442Solihull Moors191072+937Bromley191063+1036Altrincham18882+1032Aldershot Town19937+130Gateshead18855+1729FC Halifax Town19775+328Rochdale19667+124Oldham Athletic19595-124Eastleigh19667-424Wealdstone19658-423Hartlepool United197210-523Woking19649-122Dagenham & Redbridge206410-522Southend United19946+1421Boreham Wood19496-521Dorking Wanderers196310-1221York City19478-1019Maidenhead United19478-1019Ebbsfleet United195311-1118Oxford City194510-1117AFC Fylde194411-1016Kidderminster Harriers193511-1314National League NewsWrexham confirm Ben Foster contract talks; Paul Mullin's deal extended after promotionWrexham said that they will hold talks with Ben Foster about a new deal while confirming Paul Mullin's contract has been extended. Woking FC vs Oldham Athletic Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-18Match Details Who: Woking FC vs Oldham Athletic Competition: National League When: 2023-11-18, 17:00 Venue: Woking FC will host Oldham Athletic at on 2023-11-18 at 17:00 in an interesting encounter in National League. Woking FC, currently sitting at 14 will be looking for important home win. Oldham Athletic, on the other hand, sits in 10 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Woking FC vs Oldham Athletic from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Woking FC and Oldham Athletic? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Woking FC, 1 tips backing Oldham Athletic and 1 tips favouring the draw. Oldham Athletic vs Woking Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Oldham Athletic vs Woking in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Live: Woking v Oldham Athletic | National League | BT Sport{{matchData. venue}} {{matchData. homeTeam. name}} {{player1. name}} ( {{timeandtypeObj. time}} {{player1. owngoal}} pen, ) {{matchData. beforeMatchTime}}Match has been postponed Match has been cancelled Match has been suspended {{matchData. score}}{{matchData. Woking vs Oldham Athletic Live Score & Result | 18 Nov 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Woking vs Oldham Athletic results and Live score on footlive. com. Woking - Oldham Athletic match for National League starts on 18/11/2023 at 15:00 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Woking results and Oldham Athletic results. Woking - Oldham Athletic Live - National League 6 Aug 2023 — The match starts at 3:00 PM on November 18th, 2023. Catch the latest Woking and Oldham Athletic news and find up to date National League ... Oldham - Woking live score and H2H football match results Oldham vs Woking live score and live streaming on March 7th, 2023 at 19:45 UTC time at Boundary Park, Oldham for Football England National League.

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page